Sunday, October 14, 2012

Paper Smooches Designer Drafts Aug. 2012 Take #2

Paper Smooches Sparks Designer Drafts August 2012 Take 2

I played along with this sketch the first time and made a card totally different from the one above. I like this one way better! This is another entry into the Sparks DT search. I used "Pip Squeaks" for all the little hanging baby items. I just drew the clothesline on the paper. The cloud paper is from Amuse and the grass punch is from Martha Stewart. I changed up the sentiment (it usually says "Here we grow again" on two separate lines) by masking and taking the "you" from the "Word Up Set" (the actual sentiment said "Thank You") and the Congratulations is from "Simply Said." The pearls are from Recollections. This card is for a co worker who I found out is pregnant with her second child, love the sentiment!



8 comments:

  1. Jessica, Seriously rooting for you! This is so so adorable! Love love love it!!

    PS Wish I could see you Tuesday too! Hope you have a fabulous visit with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card, Jessica! LOVE your design! The cloud paper is a wonderful background for all those sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card. I love the vibrant colours, your amazing creativity especially your perfect masking! I am rooting for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So incredible. It's got to be a winner. Your coloring and patterned paper choices are fantastic. And, all that masking to get the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your take on this sketch! My fingers are crossed for you getting on the team. You totally deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your coloring!! this is so bright and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Jessica...this is one of my favorite cards of yours for sure! I love the bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. I love everything. All your cards are awesome

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!