Sunday, July 29, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks: Picture Perfect Challenge July 2012


As I'm rushing to get this card uploaded, I realize that this challenge has two weeks! Oh well, here I am "early" ;)



This is the inspiration photo from this week's Sparks Challenge:
I was inspired by the kraft, the blue, and the 3. As you can see, I used some Sea Breeze Versa Magic ink to give the blue smudges like the photo has. The yellow washi tape was to represent the yellow in the flower. It is from Target.


This cute flower is from the Paper Smooches Perky Plants set. The "thanks" is from PS Simply Said.


The cute raindrop paper is from My Minds Eye, and the twine from the Twinery. I designed my card with 3 sections to represent the three pictures in the inspiration photo.



I had a really busy weekend! On Saturday I took a step class, went to the Eye Doctor, went to the Driving Range with Phillip, then to a Paper Smooches class at my local stamp store (the cards were great! I'll have to post them :), then to dinner with friends! Then today I kept busy with a Body Pump class, shopping, finishing up my 12 Kits of Christmas cards (that's tomorrow night!!) and a couple of other challenge cards. I'm pooped, so I'm headed up to bed now, lol. Hope you had a nice weekend, too!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend you had, and such a cute card, too. I've got to get my hands on some more of those stamps so I can play along, too. I think that flower is so cute--what a grin on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, Sounds like a fun , busy weekend, and very full! We just got home the other night from Yosimite… I am so tired too! Love your adorable card and the color is so popular... with my girls anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've had a great weekend. Love this sweet little flower pot and the inking around it adds the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so fun! Excellent job interpreting the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that little flower cracks me up! She's too adorable for her own good! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB job on making three panels--esp. with that washi tape from Target! MUST get me some of that:)

    LOVE your monochromatic flower!! FUN! THANKS for playing along and joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!