Wednesday, August 24, 2011

JUGS #98 & CPS #232

Just Us Girls had a challenge to use these colors this week:

And here's CPS's weekly sketch:

I automatically thought, masculine card! So here's what I created:

A close up of the woodgrain background. This is a background stamp from SU.

Close up of the sentiment and deer both from PTI's Forrest Friends set that I got in my goodie bag at Stamp-A-Faire. The library clip is from SU.

The twine from my bag-o-twine from Suzanne :)

I don't make many manly cards, so it was kind of a nice change. These colors are definitely bold. I'm not sure I'd use them together again, but it was a good challenge. All cardstock is SU, and all other supplies were mentioned above. If you'd like to play along with this week's JUGS challenge, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling card! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is SUCH a wonderful piece! FABULOUS use of the JUST US GIRLS colors for this week - MEOW! I'm so happy that you shared this beautifully stamped piece of crafty fabulousness with Just Us Girls! Yipeeee!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!