Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Card Camp Week #2

Here's the card that I created with this color palette:

This Scenic Serenity stamp I bought last Black Friday at an amazing sale at one of my local stamp stores...I'm just NOW getting around to using it! (That sale was so great that I actually requested to have Black Friday off from work in February LOL!!) I immediately thought of this stamp with this week's colors because its a Tuscan looking scene and those warm oranges, yellows, and greens go great with that look. I'm pretty pleased with how it all came together. The cut out is actually a scrap from another card, but looks really neat as a window and color accent on this card. The patterned paper is from a K & Company 6x6 pad, the ribbon from SU, the punch for sentiment from SU, the sentiment from the PTI Ribbon Tails stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right about the Tuscan look of this scene and how well it works with these colors. Beautiful choice of papers, and the frame/opening adds such a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!