Friday, September 10, 2010

Paper Craft Star Inspiration Challenge #12





This is the first photo inspiration challenge I've done, and I'm proud of the results :) Even my husband, who is pretty critical of them (I'll show him the sketch and my take and he'll be like well what about that little dot there? That wasn't in the sketch, lol) said that I really followed this challenge. Take notice of the dark blue ball in the background with the lighter blue polka dots and you'll see where I got most of my inspiration. I got to this site from a suggestion in one of my comments on my last card, and am so glad that I went! I am just making the deadline for this card and look forward to their challenges in the future. All supplies on this card are from SU except for the Nestabilities die and the sparkle (again taken from the blue balls in the background) is smooch glitter spray. Great challenge!

3 comments:

  1. this is such a fun card. I love the polka dots and all the small details you added. We are so glad that you entered your project here for this week's challenge and look forward to see many more of your creations in future challenges here at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhh, you just made me think of the old percolator my grandmother used to use. Thanks for the memory. :) And thanks for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star! Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the inspiration photo next to your card I could see exactly why you felt you nailed it! It's perfect ! It sounds like you had fun making it too, that always finishes things just right, doesn't it. So glad you stopped this week at Papercraft Star, hope we see you every week from now on !!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!