Sunday, August 15, 2010

TESC #124




I have a lot to be thankful for lately, so I made some cards to let some awesome people know that They Rock! This adorable set is from Paper Trey Ink called Chair-ished. I just had to get it because it had the dog in it, and I liked the chairs, too :) I used a Sizzix embossing folder for the card base to give it 3D texture. The paper, inks, and ribbon are from SU. I stamped right on the ribbon, which is something I hadn't ever tried before. The border punch is also from SU. This was a fun sketch from Taylored Expressions to try.

2 comments:

  1. A. You have very nice bow tying skills.
    B. The card is awesome. At first I thought, oh I wonder where she got those stamps! And I agree about the dog.
    C. I never asked you which card you made for convention! Sorry, I probably should have been able to identify it in the stack. Thanks for letting me sift through all those samples today.

    I really like the colors here along with how you embossed the lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just a fabulous card and I love the different scenes that you built!! The stamped sentiment on the ribbon looks FANTASTIC! Great job on the sketch and so glad you could play along. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!