Monday, June 28, 2010

Nestabilities, Glimmer Mist, and Cars

I have become a "wild child" lately and have been trying tons of new products and techniques! This is the card that I sent out for Father's Day this year, but not everyone got to see it, so I thought I'd share. I have fallen in love with the Nestabilities dies, and loved how this one, Labels 3, looked with the car. I had to use the car for the father's day card since most of the fathers in my life love their cars! The car is from the Paper Trey Ink set Enjoy the Ride. I did not buy the coordinating car die, so yes, I had cut all the patterned pieces, including the bumper! The corduroy button is from SU (seems to be a reoccurring theme in my cards lately, they had a huge sale on them awhile back, and I stocked up!) The glimmer mist turned out darker than I thought and I need some practice with it, but I still had fun (and made a mess) using it :) It is from Tattered Angels. I like the color combo with the green as an accent so my card didn't resemble the Gators too much. Finally, the sentiment is the same one from the plane card, but again, works great with travel/transportation. It is from A Muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!