Thursday, July 26, 2012

Retro Sketches #21


I have a bunch of birthdays coming up in the month of August, including several men, so here is a masculine b-day card using this week's Retro Sketches sketch and of course Paper Smooches!


Here is the sketch that I used:

The tag is from PTI and so is the cardstock. The label die is from Nestabilities. The grid background is from Market Street Stamps.


The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye and the ribbon is from SU. The red twine is Martha Stewart.


The corduroy button is from SU.



Also, before I leave tonight, I wanted to let you know about some great blog candy that is being offered up by my friend Moriah's dog, Cad! Check it out here :)

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that little car is just too dang cute! And it's red too, you can't go wrong with a red car on a card. This is just too adorable, just so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That checked paper is so stinkin cute! I love it with the car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, this is so stinkin' cute I tell ya! I love how this worked with this sketch and I Love the grid background soo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica your card is so so cute! I love the checked tag and that adorable car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card, loving that red car.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very fun card. I love the red car with the checked tag--makes me think of a race track.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! It's a fun and "active" looking card. Love that car and the checked tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute ~ love the car. What set is it from? I am always for new car stamps. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Love the red checkered pattern & that adorable car!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ack! CUTE! Love that little red car! Thanks so much for playing along at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this! It came out great! Is this what you were working on here the other night? I love the grid tag and the red car...awesome awesome card. Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your shout out for this card!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!