Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CPS #227 & Summer Card Camp Week #4

The last week of summer card camp. Still hoping to win a prize! :) Here are the colors:

And here's the sketch I used:

And here's a little gift I created tying it all together :)

Here's the card:

Up close to show the cute domino embossing folder from Cuttlebug that I purchased recently on sale for $3 :)

Matching tag for the homemade spiced blueberry jam (I actually made this and preserved it! And I tried it last night and it was delicious!)

The top of the jar has a PTI doily and a stamp made by Shabby Green Door Acrylic Stamps.

This was a fun project to create. It is actually a retirement present for the wife of my coworker, and she may be reading this now, but then she'll just be excited for when her husband gets home today and brings it to her :) Making the jam was a lot of fun, so I bet you'll be seeing more of that on here. It was more fun, though, I'll admit, thinking of how to package it :) Not only was the blueberry pint container the perfect color for this week's color combination, but it fits perfectly with the jam...blueberry jam in a blueberry package...get it? ;) The jar set is from PTI, the other stamps and embossing folder I mentioned above. The cardstock is a mixture between SU and PTI. The ribbon is SU and the pearls are AMuse.

2 comments:

  1. You always have the sweetest little gifts and matching cards! I love how perfectly the blueberry jam ties in with the challenge colors. Completely cute!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!