Thursday, February 24, 2011

CPS #206

And here is my take:

The inside:

The back:

One of the women from the women's volunteer group that I'm a part of has a mother who just had serious surgery, so I wanted to make her a card to let her know that I'm thinking of her during this tough time. I didn't have a circle the right size I wanted in my Nestabilities dies, so I used one of my ribbon cardboard circles from SU to draw it out and cut it :) Then I stamped the background text on the circle using a PTI set. The paper colors are SU from the Sale-a-Bration paper and sticker set in the mini, and so are the boarder stickers and scallop circle sticker, and those on the inside and back. The tree and sentiments are from SU, and so is the ribbon. I think it turned out to be a very nice subtle card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!