Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Countdown to Valentine's Day #8

The inside:

The back:

This is actually the first Valentine's Day card that I made in the bunch. I like how clean and simple it turned out. This is the new V-day set that SU came out with in the mini catalog. The ribbon is SU, the button I found awhile back at A.C. Moore in a bag on clearance. I don't remember where I got the clip. The heart border punch is from SU, and the hearts stamps and heart punch in the inside are SU, also. The red paper, border stamp and sentiment are from PTI and the inside sentiment is JoAnns dollar bin.

Check back tomorrow for another card in the Countdown to Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I love that tree stamp. Love love love. And the border punch. I should buy that one.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!