Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oldie, but Goodie



I didn't want to break my "resolution" on the first week of January, but I just haven't made any cards this week, so I went to my card tree and picked out this one. It is in honor of living in MA for 2 years as of the other day, so it is fitting. I made a bunch of these for our change of address cards. This one is a bit bent at the top because it has been clipped on the card tree for two years, but you get the point ;) The stamp, paper, and little clip are from SU. The ribbon was from Michaels, and the card itself was a premade card from Jo-Anns that I just decorated. I ended up making a bunch similar to this for my first SU convention that I attended that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!