Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Be-lated Christmas Treats



As you saw from the last post, I just ran out of time for Christmas this year. I had the day off yesterday, though, and had purchased all the supplies to make the candy coated oreos that everyone so loved at Halloween when I made them and decided that they'll like them just as much now as they would have before Christmas, so I made them yesterday. I had already made the cute tags at the beginning of the month and had cut out tons of little bags with my sizzix, but putting them together would have taken forever, so I'll save them for another time. I just used zip lock bags, folded them, taped them, tied a ribbon around them and stuck the tag on top. They're for my co-workers who didn't even realize I made those time consuming coffins on Halloween, so a plastic bag will still look cool to them LOL. Anyway, the cute stamps and sentiments are from PTI. Inks are SU, Copics, and Spica glitter pens. The ribbon was from JoAnns, I bought it after Christmas years ago on crazy clearance, and never got around to using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!