Saturday, September 11, 2010

2S4Y #60 Sketch Challenge


Tried another cool ribbon technique on this card, making ruffles by using the red sticky tape across the back of the patterned paper and then just folding it and sticking it all the way down. I think it turned out looking pretty cool. The little birdie ribbon I got the other day at Michaels from the dollar bin, too cute! Also, the glittered vine is from the same bin. The stamp sets are both from SU, so are both the large circle and scallop punch. Cardstock and green ribbon from SU, not sure the company of the patterned paper as I got it at a local stamp store yard sale awhile back. Another grandparents day card :)

1 comment:

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!