Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TESC #125 Sketch Challenge




Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary to my husband's grandparents. What a great milestone! I knew I wanted to make them a card, and hadn't used this cute adirondack chairs stamp, yet, but thought it would be great with the cloud paper. It is actually an exclusive stamp made for this awesome stamp store on the Cape in MA called Colorful Creations. All paper is from SU except for the cloud paper which is from A Muse. The heart is a punch from SU. The "Life is Good" sentiment is from A Muse. The little mosaic tiles are from Michaels. I used Stickles on some of the clouds to give them a silver lining and used A Muse ribbon on the top for a finishing touch. One day Phillip and I will make it to 50 years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!