Monday, August 23, 2010

Asian Flair



My friend Ann loves things with an Asian flair, so when I needed a thank-you note for her, I knew just which stamp I wanted to use. I actually watercolored here, which I never do. I used Stampin' Up water color pencils and an aqua painter. The paper is actually a special paper that is blue on one side and brown on the other. When you run it through the sizzix with the embossing folder and then sand it, the design comes out with the blue from the other side. It wasn't as dramatic as I thought, but it was still neat to do. The little accents (brown pearls) are from AC Moore and actually came as a big swirl. I cut out part to use here on the card. She liked it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!