Saturday, July 3, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #119



When I was at Absolutely Everything a few weeks back with Ann, I saw this adorable lamp set from Hero Arts, and I knew this sketch would work perfectly with the lamps since there are 3. I turned the sketch on its side since the lamps wouldn't have fit the other way. I made this card for my husband, Phillip, for our 7th Anniversary which is July 12th (I told him he can't look at the blog until then!) The colors are from Stampin' Up and include Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, and Old Olive. The ribbon, punches, patterned paper, and button are also from SU. The border punch on the patterned paper is the one I got from Fiskars. The saying is from Saltbox and I got it off the A Muse website, thought it worked well with the lamps :) Overall, I think it turned out pretty cute...hope he likes it!


2 comments:

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!