Thursday, November 30, 2017

The 12 Kits of Occasions November 2017

This month was my month! I had so much fun putting together this kit full of cute images. When I saw this adorable yeti stamp set that Mama Elephant came out with I just knew I wanted to use it, and that's when the kit started coming together. I bought several new stamp sets to use and these icy blue patterned papers  to go along with him. I just can't wait to see what the girls did with this kit! Unfortunately I suffered a loss in the family and just wasn't able to get to my own kit. The ladies in my group, however, jumped in and set the whole thing up for me. I can't tell you how thankful I am for each and every one of them, and how honored I am to be in this group of talented women! Here is the one card I was able to make this month. I will definitely be borrowing some of the ideas put forth in the other 12 kitters blogs :)

7 comments:

  1. This is darling Jessica! The little fella on the Yeti's shoulder is so CUTE, love that idea!! I had so much fun with your delightful kit, thanks ever so much. Keeping you and your family in my prayers ~ hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, you've captured so much of your kit's sweetness and charm in your card! LOVE it so much! I Actually I loved everything in your kit!! The plaids were so wonderful and I absolutely adored all the sweet critters. Thank you so much for such a fun month! I'm so sorry that you and your family have experienced the loss of such a special friend. You all will continue to be in my thoughts. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, I was SO happy to play with this darling Yeti! I haven't one in my own stash - YETI!! Your little darling peeking over his shoulder just makes me smile!
    Thanks so much, and biggest hugs heading your way... xxoo
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica! Many thanks for such an amazing kit...... full of beautiful blues, lovely sentiments, pretty embellishments and THE cutest stamped images!
    Love your adorable Yeti card!
    I am so sorry for your loss.... sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica we were on the same page with this one , Peace was my first choice but I messed it up. This is as darling as the kit you sent out. Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Thank you for a darling kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica I can't tell you how much I loved this kit. Every time I see the bears decorating the tree I think of you and your sweet family! Everything was a delight to work with! THANK YOU! Your YETI is super cute! I love his little friend and how he's holding the banner! The papers are the perfect blue for my new winter friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is absolutely darling as can be Jessica! I had so much fun with your adorable kit, I can't thank you enough!! I hope you're all doing well. Sending (hugs)

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!