Sunday, November 30, 2014

The 12 Kits of Occasions November 2014

Hi everyone and welcome back for our monthly installment of the 12 Kits of Occasions! Kim sent us this amazing Christmas kit with all different styles wrapped up in one little package (and that package was all dressed up for the holidays, too, with adorable chevron bags and a sweet santa tag :) Guess what...I already sent these cards out to the lucky recipients! I have a few more Christmas cards that I need to whip together to send out but I must say that the 12 kits group saved the day yet again this year because I was prepared with so many beautiful and unique cards to send out. I already sent to 35 people on my list and plan to send to the rest this week. What a nice feeling to be able to check that Christmas item off my list before its even December! So without further ado, I made 5 cards this month, check them out:

IMG_7100

IMG_7099

IMG_7095

IMG_7097

IMG_7098

For a list of supplies and to be able to see the amazing creations of my talented friends, make sure to check out the 12 kits blog. Until next month!

8 comments:

  1. so cute! love your little owl card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica...your cards are just amazing and so so festive. I love them all and wow, you have already mailed them out! You are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful. Good for you for already mailing them out. I love how you used that owl. So glad I saved mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your Santa with the Believe, perfect pairing. The coloring on your owl is too awesome, and really POPS against the white background! And your sleigh with the lovely Christmas floral paper is vintage FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all darling ,Jessica! I love the sleigh paired with the sentiment block! Looks like you had a fun snowy Thanksgiving! Your little one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jessica! Wonderful post with lots of goodies. My first thought was wow! Pretty ribbon embellishments - the twine, gingham and bells. I started kicking myself for leaving them off!! I think the sleigh was really clever too. Two more elements I didn't use. Now I know what I will do with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these, Jessica--and I'm amazed that you have mailed so many already! Your card using the owl is so adorable and the coloring looks great. I didn't use my sleigh and love your card with the pretty paper and block sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these and SO impressed that you've already mailed them. I've got to get in gear with mailing my Christmas cards...and soon! I was pretty giddy looking through your cards because you used a ton of things that I didn't, and now I know what to do with them! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!