Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Advent!

Happy Halloween!

I was inspired by the awesome A Muse Christmas advent calendar I made at a class a few weeks back and have been working on this one ever since :)

Each circle is attached with a brad, so you can move the circle to the side to take out the day's treat. (As seen above with #16).

So this is a little late (but I still have a few weeks to use it!) but I'm proud of the results. This and a few other things is what has kept me from keeping up with the weekly challenges. I used a mini muffin tin, used my hand craft drill to drill a hole over each muffin space (thanks Grandma and Grandpa for this great gift!), spray painted it black and blew glitter over it while it was wet (you can't see the glitter that well, though), then started making all the little covers. The muffin tin only had 24 spaces, so I had to get creative and start at day 7 lol. I used the new large circle punch in the SU mini to cut out all circles, and then used all the Halloween things I own to create a decoration for each day. I didn't have any small candies around the house, but it would work perfect for little kisses. All papers are from SU, but I also used Martha Stewart punches, Sizzix embossing folders, jewels, brads, A Muse stamps, raisin boat stamps, SU stamps, Hero Arts stamps, Paper Trey Ink Stamps, and just about anything I could find lying around that was Halloween themed :)

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative! I love it Jessica. Looking forward to what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!